All you need to know on web design in a thorough new edition
If you want just one complete reference on web design, this book is it. The newest edition of this essential guide features 650+ pages on the latest tools and new web design standards, such as HTML5, CSS 3, and other core technologies and page-building strategies. Five minibooks provide deep coverage: essential pre-design considerations, how to establish the look of your site, building a site, how to test your site, and taking your site public. Design professional and author Sue Jenkins understands what designers need and gives you the answers.
- Thorough revision brings you up to date on the latest changes in the world of web design
- Features five minibooks that cover all the bases:
- Getting Started, Designing for the Web, Building the Site, Standards and Testing, and Publishing and Site Maintenance Covers the latest tools, page-building strategies, and emerging technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS 3
- Includes over 650 pages of detail on such topics as establishing audience focus, creating content, using mock-ups and storyboards to establish the look, how to design for text and images, testing your site, and more
If you’re looking for an in-depth reference on all aspects of designing and building a site and taking it live, Web Design All-in-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition is the book.
- What can I use to test responsive web design? (ask.metafilter.com)
- Weekly Web Design Inspiration #33 (downgraf.com)
- Downloads Dreamweaver 8 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers)) e-book (awsiqel.wordpress.com)
- Importance of HTML5 and CSS3 for Responsive Web Designing (freshtechweb.com)
- HTML 5 Responsive Websites (stanwhipp.wordpress.com)
- Restaurant Web Design – Tips (websitementor.wordpress.com)
- What is a Responsive Web Design? A quick over review (socialpositives.com)
- Web Design Professionals (wallyday.com)