This week, you’ve joined us for the liveblogs and heard the many different announcements from Microsoft’s Build developer conference. We got an extensive hands-on look at the new features in Windows 8.1 and its many interface changes. We also touched on Windows’ new out-of-the-box 3D printing capabilities and took a stroll through the vastly improved Windows Store. After all that, we perused the miniature show floor, which was mostly a showcase of some of the latest Windows products. Take a peek.
Build had a show floor with all sorts of the latest hardware running Microsoft software.
23 more images in gallery
- It’s not all code: A walk-through of goodies from Microsoft Build 2013 (arstechnica.com)
- Microsoft’s Build day 2 keynote to emphasize cloud, businesses [liveblog] (blogs.seattletimes.com)
- Facebook, Foursquare, and Flipboard lead a flood of big-name Windows 8 apps (pcworld.com)
- At BUILD, Microsoft Unveils More of Windows 8.1 (news.dice.com)
- New dimension for Windows: Microsoft puts 3D printing support directly into OS (geekwire.com)
- Microsoft Build: Windows 8.1 for developers, Visual Studio 2013, Xamarin for cross-platform (itwriting.com)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Update To Include 3D Printing (hngn.com)
- Microsoft makes Windows Azure services generally available (ioguadagnoextra.com)
- Microsoft Releases Updated Windows Phone Store Badges for Developers (winphankyle.com)