Whether you’re a budding blogger or web development professional, WordPress is a brilliant tool for creating websites—if you know how to tap its impressive features.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Create a blog. Get a free WordPress.com account, choose the right theme, and start publishing content.
- Build a website. Produce a professional-looking business site by customizing a WordPress theme.
- Add features. Choose from thousands of WordPress widgets and plug-ins to extend your site’s features.
- Mix in multimedia. Include slideshows, video clips, webcasts, podcasts, and music players.
- Involve your readers. Let readers leave comments, contribute to your site, and carry on a dialog.
- Build an audience. Learn search-engine optimization, measure your reader’s favorite pages, and publicize your site.
- Create a community. Use social media tools such as “Like” and sharing buttons, and provide RSS feeds of your posts.
- WordPress Website Maintenance Checklist (business2community.com)
- WordPress Video Tutorials | How “WordPress Manual Plugin” Helps WordPress Developers Save Hours Training Their Clients – V kool (prweb.com)
- Blog Exercises: Spell Checkup on Categories and Tags (lorelle.wordpress.com)
- Is WordPress your online platform? (allseasonvirtualassist.wordpress.com)
- Set Up a Hosted WordPress Site (metawebsolutions.wordpress.com)