I’ll show you how to power it up fast, easy, and cheap!
Hi, I’m Lambert Klein, author of Kindle best sellers WordPress Security, and WordPress Domination. In my new book, the Ultimate 2013 WordPress Themes and Plugins Guide, I share with you a massive collection of plugins and themes that will enhance your WordPress site and make it successful. I’ve personally gone through and selected the hottest plugins and themes that are going to be BIG in 2013.
Whether your site is a blog, membership site, or ecommerce store, this guide will show you the tools you need to turn it into a real powerhouse. Get the Plugins and Themes You Need for Success in 2013!
Here is just a small sample of what the plugins and themes in this guide can do for your site: Track your critical data with website analytics to fully optimize your site Increase your search engine ranking for maximum traffic by providing a better user experience Pump-up your site’s ranking ability with powerful SEO plugins Increase revenue with proven to work ecommerce themes and plugins Explode your Adsense income with the hottest Adsense themes and plugins Save time by letting a plugin do in minutes what would take you hours
Save money by getting your hands on HOT FREE plugins and themes Using the Wrong Plugins and Themes can Turn Your Site into a Cesspool of Mediocrity and Failure.
Have you installed a theme on your ecommerce site that drives off potential customers? Is your blog using a theme that makes visitors hit the back button immediately? It’s very easy to mistakenly create a WordPress site that drives off visitors, upsets the search engine algorithms, and gets ranked back on page 20 in the search engine results.
Using plugins and themes for the wrong purposes will drag your site down and have people avoiding it like the plague. The Ultimate 2013 WordPress Themes and Plugins Guide will teach you which themes and plugins are good for which types of sites.
Here are the categories you’ll be able to explore in this guide and how they’ll turn your site into a winner:
-All Purpose Plugins
– Enhance any site imaginable SEO Plugins
– Get the ranking power you need for success Social Share Plugins
– Go viral with the latest social media tactics Security Plugins
– Protect your site from ruthless hackers Themes/Plugins for Stores and Affiliate Sites
– Making money is easy when your theme and plugins do half the work for you Themes/Plugins for Blogs
– Grow your popularity and become a blogging superstar Themes/Plugins for Squeeze Pages
– Increase you signup rate by over 500% with these themes and plugins Themes/Plugins for Adsense
– Let these themes and plugins show you exactly where to place your ads for maximum revenue Plugins for Forums, Chatrooms, and Membership Sites
– Turning your site into a social hub has never been easier Over 190 Plugins and Themes Covered!
Which theme would be better for your Adsense site: HeatMap or MaxSense? Would it be best to spend $77 on Popup Domination for your squeeze page, or would it be best to go with the free alternative WordPress Popup? Choosing what’s right for your site is easy thanks to the 60+ full reviews provided in the Ultimate 2013 WordPress Plugin and Theme Guide. On top of that, over 190 plugins are listed and compared in total.
I’ve made sure that you have plenty of options when it comes to both free and paid plugins. Don’t waste hours upon hours researching themes and plugins manually; go through the guide and select the best plugins for your WordPress site in minutes! Perfect for Both WordPress Newbies and Veterans Alike!
- Top WordPress sites vulnerable 6 wks after plugin patch released (hackertarget.com)
- Inline Preview Plugin for WordPress (chrisfinke.com)
- Navigation Plugins for WooCommerce Themes Reviewed by woo-com (prweb.com)
- Plugins and Themes – 5 Tips to Selecting them on WordPress (yellowsnowconsulting.com)
- 50+ New Handpicked Goodies For Web Developers & Designers For June 2013 (creativeproject.wordpress.com)